Aaron Ramsey has become an issue for Juventus, being on a bumper contract but having fallen out of favour.
Ramsey signed with Juve in 2019 on a four-year deal from Arsenal.
The 30-year-old has only made 70 appearances across almost two-and-a-half seasons, including only five this term.
TOP STORY – PREMIER LEAGUE PAIR KEEN ON RAMSEY
Juventus are shopping around Aaron Ramsey with Premier League pair Everton and Newcastle United in the mix, claims Goal.
The Bianconeri are keen to find a buyer for the Wales international midfielder in January although his salary may be a stumbling block.
No formal offers have been tabled yet for the ex-Arsenal star.
Paul Pogba may have played last Man Utd game as club consider cutting losses in January | @CrossyDailyStarhttps://t.co/5EpUCVoIeQ pic.twitter.com/WXy652txm4
— Daily Star Sport (@DailyStar_Sport) November 9, 2021
– The transfer saga involving Paul Pogba continues to twist and turn with The Star claiming Manchester United are willing to sell him in January, with his contract expiring at the end of the season. Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid and Juventus have been linked with the French midfielder.
– AS claims Manchester United are hoping to win the race for Sevilla’s Jules Kounde , with Chelsea ‘s admiration long known.
– West Ham will turn down any approaches for England international Declan Rice , reports The Sun. The midfielder has been linked with Manchester United and Chelsea .
– Newcastle are angling to land Ousmane Dembele as a free agent if he refuses to pen a new deal with Barcelona, reports Express.
– Internazionale could also seal a free transfer for Andre Onana from Ajax according to Fabrizio Romano, who claims a verbal agreement was reached months ago. Barcelona have also shown an interest in Onana.
– Arsenal forward Eddie Nketiah has interest from German club Monchengladbach for a January move according to The Sun.
– Goal claims that Liverpool legend and current Rangers manager Steven Gerrard is Aston Villa ‘s first choice to take their vacant managerial role following Dean Smith’s dismissal.
Aston Villa have Steven Gerrard in their sights…
And Gerrard is interested
— Goal News (@GoalNews) November 9, 2021
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.
You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.