Manuel Locatelli is hot property after helping Italy win Euro 2020.
The Sassuolo midfielder is understood to have an ambition to play Champions League football in 2021-22.
Sassuolo are ready to cash in on their prized asset with interest coming in.
TOP STORY – JUVENTUS RAMP UP LOCATELLI INTEREST
Juventus are ready to usurp Arsenal in the hunt for Sassuolo’s Italy international Locatelli, according to The Guardian.
Sassuolo want €40 million (£34.3 million) for the midfielder but Juventus offered €30m as a loan for the 2021-22 season with an option to buy, which Sassuolo declined, insisting they want an outright transfer.
Arsenal were previously understood to be in the box seat to sign Locatelli, given they are prepared to pay their asking price, but Juve’s interest may have changed that situation.
— Guardian sport (@guardian_sport) July 18, 2021
– New Real Madrid head coach Carlo Ancelotti wants to sign Manchester United defender Diogo Dalot, claims Mundo Deportivo. Dalot spent last season on loan with Milan.
– Jose Mourinho’s Roma have joined the race to sign Villarreal’s 25-year-old winger Alfonso Pedraza, according to Calciomercato. Chelsea, Milan and Barcelona are also keen on the Europa League winner, who can play at left-back.
– L’Equipe reports Chelsea have offered Bayern Munich a player swap deal with Callum Hudson-Odoi in exchange for Kingsley Coman.
– The Daily Express claims Brighton and Hove Albion will prepare a move for Celtic forward Odsonne Edouard once the reported £50m sale of Ben White to Arsenal goes through.
– Arsenal are also reportedly keen on Norwich City full-back Max Aarons as they prepare for Hector Bellerin’s exit, according to the Express.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!