The transfer window slams shut in England on Thursday and Romelu Lukaku is finally set to get his move.
Linked to Inter and Juventus throughout the off-season, Manchester United striker Lukaku is poised to swap Old Trafford for San Siro in Milan.
Lukaku’s exit could trigger United to make a late dash for his replacement.
TOP STORY – LUKAKU TO SWAP UNITED FOR INTER
After months of speculation, Lukaku will swap Manchester United for Serie A side Inter according to widespread reports.
Lukaku landed in Milan in the early hours of Thursday morning ahead of his €75million (£70m) move to Inter.
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 8, 2019
Inter will reportedly pay a €65m fixed fee and €10m in add-ons, with the deal also including a five per cent cut of any future sale.
– With Lukaku leaving Old Trafford, United are willing to pay the £81m (€88m) release clause to lure Inaki Williams from Athletic Bilbao, reports El Chiringuito TV. The Red Devils are also continuing to be linked to Juventus’ Mario Mandzukic and former Tottenham striker Fernando Llorente, who is a free agent.
– Tottenham are set to complete deadline-day deals for Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso and Fulham’s Ryan Sessegnon, reports the Telegraph. Spurs are hopeful of clinching a transfer for Lo Celso at £55m (€59.7m), while Sessegnon could cost £20m.
– According to Sport, Real Madrid have offered €120m plus Luka Modric for wantaway Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar. Barcelona have been linked with their former forward but the LaLiga champions must raise funds before trying to re-sign the Brazil international. Barca could free up space by selling Philippe Coutinho, who has reportedly attracted interest from Premier League trio United, Tottenham and Arsenal.
– Arsenal are set for a busy deadline day. The Sun reports the Gunners could land Chelsea defender David Luiz in a £12m deal, while Unai Emery’s side have agreed a Scottish transfer record fee of £25m for Celtic left-back Kieran Tierney, according to the BBC.
Neymar ya negocia con el Madrid
Estos son los detalles de la operación pic.twitter.com/ED0sdS9HA0
— Diario SPORT (@sport) August 7, 2019
– Tottenham have agreed to sign Juventus star Paulo Dybala but the player’s image rights are holding up the deal, says the Independent. Dybala has also been linked to Paris Saint-Germain after turning down a move to Manchester United.
– Sportitalia says Wolves have agreed a £23m (€25m) fee to sign AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie, who reportedly wants a wage increase. Wolves have already signed Patrick Cutrone from Milan.
– According to Sky Sports, Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha has handed in a transfer request as Everton look to sign the former Manchester United forward.
– Mario Balotelli is on the verge of joining Brazilian side Flamengo until December 2021. That is according to La Gazzetta dello Sport and Sky Sport Italia. Balotelli is a free agent following his Marseille exit.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!