Real Madrid are eager to strengthen and moves are set to be made in January.
The LaLiga giants’ mixed start to the season continued with a surprise draw against Club Brugge in the Champions League on Tuesday.
Madrid plan to make signings in January – and two midfielders remain on their list.
TOP STORY – MADRID WANT JANUARY SIGNINGS AMID ERIKSEN, VAN DE BEEK LINKS
Real Madrid are planning to strengthen their squad in January and Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen and Ajax’s Donny van de Beek are at the forefront of their thinking, according to Marca.
Eriksen is coming out of contract at the end of the season, while Van de Beek seemingly wants to finish the campaign at Ajax.
While Madrid are top of LaLiga, they have collected just one point from their opening two Champions League games in Group A.
— MARCA (@marca) October 3, 2019
– Manchester United‘s main targets seemingly remain unchanged. Sky Sports News reports the Premier League club have Juventus’ Mario Mandzukic and Bournemouth’s Callum Wilson as their main striker targets ahead of the January window.
– Leicester City are keeping tabs on 15-year-old Turkish midfielder Burak Ince, according to Fotospor. Manchester City are also reportedly interested in the teenager who would cost in the region of £1.3m.
– Spain are still waiting for Ansu Fati. The Barcelona teenager is yet to receive the necessary paperwork to debut for Spain, according to AS. Sport reports authorisation will arrive next week, with a debut for the senior team or Under-21s a possibility.
With Spanish squads to be named tomorrow, Ansu Fati still doesn’t have FIFA clearance to play with Spain. https://t.co/Ln23nPgbjX
— AS English (@English_AS) October 3, 2019
– The Football Association has requested to see evidence after Liverpool allegedly paid Manchester City £1million after a complaint from the Premier League champions that their scouting system had been hacked, according to The Times.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!