Manchester City are preparing long-term plans for Lionel Messi.
Messi, 33, is coming out of contract at Barcelona at the end of the season and is linked with a move, having sensationally requested a transfer ahead of 2020-21.
Strongly linked with Messi, City are making long-term plans for the Argentina star.
TOP STORY – MAN CITY PREPARE 10-YEAR PLAN FOR MESSI
Manchester City are preparing a 10-year plan for Barcelona star Messi, according to The Times.
The report says the Premier League club are expected to launch another attempt to sign the superstar at the beginning of 2021 and will offer him opportunities with the City Football Group (CFG) after he plays for City.
Messi has scored six goals in 11 games for Barcelona this season.
— Times Sport (@TimesSport) November 24, 2020
– Amid an injury crisis in defence, Barcelona‘s priorities have changed. Goal reports the LaLiga giants are focusing on Manchester City defender Eric Garcia and not Lyon star Memphis Depay, following the knee injury suffered by Gerard Pique.
– Thiago Silva has made quite an impression at Chelsea. The defender signed a one-year deal ahead of this season and Tuttomercatoweb reports there have already been initial contacts to extend his contract until 2022.
– The news is a little different for Jerome Boateng. Sport Bild reports Bayern Munich have already decided not to extend the defender’s contract, which expires at the end of the season.
– Valencia’s 17-year-old midfielder Yunus Musah appears to be catching the eye. 90min reports Arsenal are among the Premier League sides monitoring the teenager. The two-time United States international came through Arsenal’s academy before joining Valencia in 2019.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!