Borussia Dortmund teenager Jude Bellingham is attracting plenty of interest.
The 18-year-old England international’s price is valued at around £80 million (€94m).
Bellingham made 46 appearances for Dortmund last season and already has eight England caps.
TOP STORY – CITY PLACE BELLINGHAM ON WISH LIST
Manchester City have turned their attention to Borussia Dortmund midfielder Jude Bellingham, claims the Daily Star.
City have placed the 18-year-old England international on their wish list, as they look for a long-term replacement for veteran Fernandinho.
Pep Guardiola’s side will join the queue alongside Liverpool, Chelsea and Bayern Munich.
EXCLUSIVE: Man City add Jude Bellingham to wish list – and will challenge Liverpool for transfer
— Daily Star Sport (@DailyStar_Sport) September 11, 2021
– Dortmund’s Erling Haaland will not rush into a decision on his club future when a release clause of approximately £70m (€81m) takes effect in 2022 amid interest from Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea and Manchester City, claims 90min.
– Man City will rival Manchester United and look to complete a deal for West Ham midfielder Declan Rice in 2022, reports The Sun. Rice is valued at £100m by the Hammers.
– The Daily Mail claims Alexandre Lacazette‘s future at Arsenal is in some doubt after the club reportedly tried to replace him during the recent transfer window.
– Free agent Dani Alves has been heavily linked with a move to Argentine giants Boca Juniors, according to Marca.
– Barcelona have already tabled a contract extension offer to 18-year-old talent Ansu Fati, reports Mundo Deportivo.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!