Harry Kane made his first appearance for Tottenham this season on Sunday amid speculation about his future.
Kane has been linked with a big-money move to Manchester City, having reportedly told Spurs he wanted to leave late last season.
Spurs have postured that they are steadfast in wanting to keep their star forward, though it has been claimed they may be tempted if City up their bid to around £150million.
— Telegraph Football (@TeleFootball) August 22, 2021
TOP STORY – CITY TO MAKE FRESH KANE BID THIS WEEK
The Telegraph claims that Manchester City will make another push to sign Harry Kane from Tottenham as Spurs chairman Daniel Levy remains stubborn.
City want to bring in Kane to bolster their attack but have reportedly been unsuccessful with a £100m bid previously.
The report claims City will make a further bid this week for the England captain ahead of the closure of the transfer window at the end of the month.
– Tottenham have reached out to Juventus to discuss a potential deal for United States international Weston McKennie, with Tanguy Ndombele expected to be involved in a player exchange according to Tuttosport.
– Corriere dello Sport claims that Napoli have contacted Barcelona’s Miralem Pjanic about a move to Italy. Barca are reportedly hoping to offload several players to ease their financial situation, with midfielder Pjanic among them.
– Sport1 claims that RB Leipzig remain interested in signing Barcelona youngster Ilaix Moriba and may make a move if Marcel Sabitzer leaves the German club.
– Rennes will permit Eduardo Camavinga to leave for €35m as the closure of the transfer window approaches, reports Fabrizio Romano. Chelsea and Manchester United are among his admirers.
– Romano also reports that Chelsea will sell Davide Zappacosta to Atalanta, with personal terms already agreed.
– Burnley will rival Southampton in their interest for Celtic midfielder Ryan Christie, claims the Daily Record. Italian club Sampdoria are also keen on the Scotland international.
There are chances for Eduardo Camavinga to leave Rennes in the final 8 days of the transfers market. He’ll not sign a new long-term deal with Rennes, so they’re open to sell Camavinga for €35m fee. #transfers
It depends on the offers in the next few days. Open race.
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 22, 2021
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!