Christian Eriksen appears set to leave Tottenham and Manchester United could make it happen in January.
The Denmark international was linked with a move away from Spurs during the close season amid reported interest from Real Madrid, but ended up staying in North London.
However, with his contract expiring at season’s end, United are said to be weighing up a deal.
TOP STORY – MAN UNITED CONSIDER ERIKSEN MOVE IN JANUARY
Manchester United are considering a January move for Spurs midfielder Eriksen, according to Goal.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side are struggling this season and could look to strengthen to begin 2020.
Madrid are also reportedly still interested in Eriksen, but may want to wait until the end of the season to bring in the Dane.
– Pictured with Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar on Thursday, Arthur may have upset his club Barcelona. The LaLiga champions are unhappy with the midfielder after the night out, according to Marca.
– Staying at Camp Nou and Neymar seems to remain eager for a return to Barcelona. Cadena SER reports the forward would have dropped his lawsuit against the club if they promised to re-sign him next year. Neymar is in court against Barca fighting to be paid a bonus he believes he is owed from his contract signed in 2016.
– Jose Mourinho knows what he wants his next move to be. Having turned down numerous clubs since leaving Old Trafford, Mourinho wants a return to Real Madrid, according to Goal.
— Goal (@goal) September 27, 2019
– Everton are apparently looking to sign Mario Gotze. The Borussia Dortmund attacker is out of contract at the end of the season and Augsburger Allgemeine says the Premier League club want to sign Gotze on a free transfer.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!