Gianluigi Donnarumma is out of contract at the end of the season, so where will he be playing in 2021-22?
The Milan and Italy goalkeeper – still in discussions with the Rossoneri – has attracted interest from across Europe.
Manchester United and Chelsea are reportedly circling.
TOP STORY – DONNARUMMA WANTED IN ENGLAND
Manchester United and Chelsea are considering signing Milan star Gianluigi Donnarumma as a free agent, according to The Transfer Window podcast.
Donnarumma is out of contract at the end of the season, though Tuttosport reports he and Milan remain in contract discussions.
Serie A champions Juventus and Ligue 1 titleholders Paris Saint-Germain have also been linked.
Sky Sports says United are also targeting Atletico Madrid’s Jan Oblak amid doubts over David de Gea‘s future.
— Duncan Castles (@DuncanCastles) March 10, 2021
– The Daily Mail claims United, Liverpool and Bayern Munich are eyeing Chelsea’s Christian Pulisic. The United States international has found himself out of favour under new manager Thomas Tuchel at Stamford Bridge.
– The wish list of new Barcelona president Joan Laporta has been revealed. Sport reports aside from Manchester City defender Eric Garcia and Lyon captain Memphis Depay, Laporta is also targeting Sergio Aguero and Bayern star David Alaba, as well as in-demand Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland.
– Arsenal want to sign Inter full-back Achraf Hakimi as a replacement for Hector Bellerin, according to the Telegraph. Bellerin has been linked to PSG and Barca.
– Sport Bild reports Bundesliga champions Bayern will let veteran defender Jerome Boateng leave amid his links with Chelsea.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!