Manchester United’s improved form is said to be leading to increased confidence of landing Jadon Sancho.
Sancho, 19, has been linked with a move to the Premier League after starring at Borussia Dortmund since joining the German club from Manchester City.
And, with United in fine form and eyeing a Champions League spot next season, Old Trafford could be shaping as his most likely destination.
TOP STORY – MAN UTD CONFIDENT OF SIGNING SANCHO IF THEY QUALIFY FOR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Manchester United believe they are in pole position to sign Sancho, according to the Mirror.
The report says Paris Saint-Germain are their biggest competitors for the England international’s signature.
United are unbeaten in 11 games in all competitions and sit three points behind fourth-placed Chelsea.
Game recognizes game pic.twitter.com/hDXQQDP1li
— Borussia Dortmund (@BlackYellow) February 19, 2020
– Thomas Partey starred for Atletico Madrid against Liverpool in the Champions League and the midfielder is attracting interest. The Telegraph reports Arsenal will consider making a move for the Ghana international ahead of next season.
– Juventus are continuing to work on a new contract for Paulo Dybala. CalcioMercato reports one aspect of a possible deal relates to the Serie A champions showing how much they value Dybala by offering him a salary second only to Cristiano Ronaldo at the club.
– Out of contract at the season’s end, Willian‘s future at Chelsea remains uncertain. The Sun reports manager Frank Lampard is keen to offer the Brazil international, who has been linked to Arsenal, a new deal, while club director Marina Granovskaia is reportedly focusing on off-season transfer targets.
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) March 9, 2020
– With England‘s women’s side out of form, could Phil Neville be set for an exit as coach? The Daily Mail reports Neville is considering his future with England having won just three of nine games since finishing fourth at last year’s Women’s World Cup.
– Hakim Ziyech is joining Chelsea from Ajax ahead of 2020-21, and he wants a team-mate to come with him. The Daily Mail says the attacker is hoping to persuade Chelsea to sign Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana.
– Juventus are considering a move for 22-year-old Lille and former Brazil youth international defender Gabriel, according to SportMediaset.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!