Could Manchester United turn to a Wolves star?
United have long been linked with Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho.
But the Red Devils are reportedly interested in Pedro Neto.
TOP STORY – UNITED PLAN NETO SWOOP
Manchester United are considering a £50million move for Wolves star Pedro Neto , according to The Sun.
Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho has topped United’s list of attacking targets – the Premier League giants almost signed the England international at the start of the season.
But United see Portuguese winger Neto as an alternative at Old Trafford.
— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) March 20, 2021
– The Sun reports Serie A leaders Inter have joined the chase for Manchester City forward Sergio Aguero , who is out of contract at season’s end. City’s all-time leading goalscorer has been linked with Barcelona , Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea . The Nerazzurri are also reportedly monitoring Edinson Cavani ‘s situation. The United forward, who signed a one-year deal at the start of the season, is rumoured to be talking to Boca Juniors .
– Real Madrid will pay David Alaba , his father and agent €20m if he arrives from Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich, claims Mundo Deportivo. Alaba’s contract will expire at the end of the season and the Austria international has been tipped to move to the Santiago Bernabeu. However, Barca , Liverpool and PSG have also been linked.
– Calciomercato says Roma , Inter and Milan are interested in Udinese goalkeeper Juan Musso .
– Milan are considering a move for CSKA Moscow star Nikola Vlasic should Hakan Calhanoglu leave on a free transfer, reports Calciomercato. While the Croatia international has a €35m release clause for foreign clubs, Russian giants CSKA could settle for €28-30m.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!