Where will Pau Torres play next season?
The Villarreal defender is reportedly wanted by Premier League giants Manchester United, who are set to face the LaLiga outfit in the Europa League final.
But Napoli are also eyeing the Spain international.
TOP STORY – UNITED FACE FIGHT FOR VILLARREAL DEFENDER
Manchester United could face a battle from Napoli to sign Villarreal centre-back Pau Torres, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.
United are looking to bolster their defence amid links to Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos and team-mate Raphael Varane, as well as Sevilla’s Jules Kounde.
Torres has emerged as a serious option, though Napoli are also reportedly interested, with star Kalidou Koulibaly‘s future uncertain.
– Lautaro Martinez and Inter have opened dialogue over a contract renewal, says the front page of Monday’s Gazzetta dello Sport. Martinez has previously been tipped to join Barcelona, while Madrid have reportedly emerged as suitors.
– L’Equipe claims Lyon captain Memphis Depay will complete his move to Barca in June. It comes as Barca look to seal other free-transfer details for Manchester City defender Eric Garcia and Liverpool’s Georginio Wijnaldum. Barca have also been linked with Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland and City’s soon-to-be free agent Sergio Aguero.
Atalanta are convinced to trigger the buy option to sign Cristian Romero from Juventus for €16m.
Romero has been scouted by Manchester United but he’s not the main option in the list as CB, at the moment – same as Botman. #MUFC
More: Caldara will come back to AC Milan.
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) May 17, 2021
– Roma have no interest in signing Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon. The Italy great will leave Turin at the end of the season, but it will not be for the Italian capital, reports Calciomercato.
– According to Calciomercato, Mauro Icardi has been tipped to swap Paris Saint-Germain for Juventus. With Cristiano Ronaldo and Paulo Dybala linked with Juve exits, former Inter captain Icardi could return to Italy.
– Atalanta are set to trigger their option to sign Cristian Romero from Juve, claims Fabrizio Romano. The defender has been scouted by United.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!