Cristiano Ronaldo’s name is still chanted at Old Trafford, 11 years on from his Manchester United exit.
The 35-year-old enjoyed great success in Manchester, while he has gone on to break records with Real Madrid and Juventus.
However, the Juventus superstar could reportedly be set for a second stint at the Theatre of Dreams.
TOP STORY – UNITED EYE RONALDO RETURN
Manchester United are looking to re-sign Cristiano Ronaldo from Juventus, according to ESPN broadcaster Christian Martin.
Ronaldo spent six years at United, winning three Premier League titles and the Champions League, before joining Real Madrid in 2009.
The five-time Ballon d’Or winner swapped Madrid for Serie A champions Juve in 2018, but he has been linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain.
Juve would negotiate a deal with United if Ronaldo asked to leave Turin, the report claims.
– Kylian Mbappe tops Real Madrid’s list of transfer targets, reports Diario AS. The club’s wishlist includes the PSG forward, Rennes sensation and United target Eduardo Camavinga, Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Haaland and RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano. It comes as United eye both Upamecano and Madrid centre-back Raphael Varane.
– Matthijs de Ligt will not leave Juventus next season, reports Calciomercato. Juve are not entertaining offers, unless a club pay De Ligt’s €150million release clause, which will be active in 2021.
— Diario AS (@diarioas) November 11, 2020
– Calciomercato says United have set their sights on Dortmund defender Dan-Axel Zagadou. The 21-year-old arrived from PSG in 2017.
– Madrid are concerned about the form of Zinedine Zidane‘s team, according to Cadena SER. While there are reports Madrid directors are losing faith in Zidane, the club are also unwilling to throw Raul or Mauricio Pochettino in the deep end at the LaLiga champions.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!