Where will Erling Haaland be playing in 2021-22?
That is the question everyone is asking as clubs queue up to sign the Borussia Dortmund goalscoring machine.
Manchester United are reportedly determined to prise the Norway international to Old Trafford.
TOP STORY – UNITED SET SIGHTS ON HAALAND
Manchester United have settled on Borussia Dortmund star Erling Haaland as their centre forward priority in the transfer market, according to Manchester Evening News.
United tried to sign Haaland before he joined Dortmund from Austrian champions Salzburg last year.
Eyeing a long-term replacement for Romelu Lukaku, with United veteran Edinson Cavani linked to Boca Juniors after signing a one-year deal at Old Trafford, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and football director John Murtough have agreed to target Haaland.
United have settled on Erling Haaland as their striker priority. Issues galore but new structure unanimously agree Haaland’s the ideal No.9 after receiving little encouragement over any move for Harry Kane #mufc https://t.co/fMlJFnKuE3
— Samuel Luckhurst (@samuelluckhurst) March 15, 2021
Haaland has also been linked with Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus.
It comes after United reportedly received little encouragement of the possibility of signing Tottenham star Harry Kane.
– Fabrizio Romano claims Madrid midfielder Luka Modric has an agreement in place to sign a new one-year deal with the LaLiga champions.
– Arsenal are keen to keep Martin Odegaard – on loan from Madrid – beyond the 2020-21 season, reports the Daily Mail.
– The Daily star says Donny van de Beek wants to quit United. Van de Beek only joined from Ajax at the start of the season but he has been unable to cement a spot in the starting XI.
– Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel wants to keep Antonio Rudiger as the Blues seek to avoid losing him on a free transfer in 2022 by offering a new contract, reports the Daily Mail.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!