Manchester United had a busy window in the transfer market.
The Red Devils landed Cristiano Ronaldo as well as Raphael Varane and Jadon Sancho.
But their plans will not stop there, as the Red Devils set their sights on re-claiming silverware.
TOP STORY – HAALAND TO BE UNITED’S TRANSFER PRIORITY
Manchester United’s priority transfer target in mid-2021 will be Borussia Dortmund forward Erling Haaland despite their recent spending spree, claims ESPN.
Haaland can trigger a release in his Dortmund contract at the end of the 2021-22 season that is reportedly set at €75 million.
ESPN’s report cites sources who claim United’s capture of Ronaldo came outside of their transfer budget, meaning it will not impact their 2022 recruitment plans.
— ESPN UK (@ESPNUK) September 1, 2021
– Calciomercato claims that Napoli forward Lorenzo Insigne may be willing to leave the club next off-season on a free transfer to join Inter if they cannot agree to a new deal.
– Injured French forward Ousmane Dembele is set to be offered a new deal by Barcelona according to RAC. Barca have seen Lionel Messi and Antoine Griezmann leave over the past month.
– Barcelona will also look to sign Dani Olmo from RB Leipzig in January after missing out with their deadline day claims Mundo Deportivo.
– Ex-Arsenal and Chelsea defender David Luiz is weighing up options with Lazio , Benfica and Flamengo as a free agent reports Sportitalia.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!