A new defender appears to be at the forefront of Manchester United’s planning.
The Premier League giants have been linked with a host of centre-backs.
But they could turn to a familiar club to bolster their defence.
TOP STORY – ANOTHER LEICESTER DEFENDER SET FOR OLD TRAFFORD?
Manchester United are eyeing Leicester City defender Wesley Fofana, according to Foot Mercato.
United are targeting a new partner for former Leicester star Harry Maguire – the world’s most expensive centre-back – amid links to RB Leipzig’s Ibrahima Konate, Sevilla’s Jules Kounde, Villarreal defender Pau Torres and Real Madrid pair Sergio Ramos and Raphael Varane.
Fofana only joined Leicester from Saint-Etienne at the start of the season and is contracted until 2025.
– Fabrizio Romano says Konate remains one of Liverpool‘s top transfer targets. Liverpool are reportedly preparing a five-year contract.
– Arsenal are targeting Rennes and France sensation Eduardo Camavinga, reports Marca. The 18-year-old midfielder, who has already rejected a contract extension, has been linked with Madrid, United and Paris Saint-Germain.
– Inter’s Martin Satriano is attracting interest from Arsenal, Manchester City, Chelsea, PSG and Leipzig, claims the Daily Mail.
Liverpool are still working to reach an agreement with Ibrahima Konaté. He’s one of the ‘top targets’ in the list and #LFC will be offering a five-years contract. Not done or agreed, as of today. RB Leipzig will only sell Konaté if the full release clase will be paid. #LFC
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) April 17, 2021
– Tottenham are considering a move for Barcelona’s Emerson, says Mundo Deportivo. The 22-year-old is currently on loan at Real Betis amid links with Inter and PSG.
– Atletico Madrid are eyeing Juventus sensation Nicolo Rovella and Udinese’s Nahuel Molina, according to Mundo Deportivo.
– Gazzetta dello Sport reports Milan have enquired about Lille goalkeeper Mike Maignan as the Serie A side consider alternatives to Gianluigi Donnarumma should he fail to sign a contract extension. Meanwhile, SportItalia says Milan have offered Inter full-back Danilo D’Ambrosio a two-year deal. The Italian is out of contract at season’s end.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!