Paul Pogba’s future at Manchester United remains unclear with his contract winding down.
The 28-year-old midfielder has so far opted against re-signing with the Red Devils.
Pogba had started the season brightly with United but was sent off in Sunday’s 5-0 loss to Liverpool.
— Telegraph Football (@TeleFootball) October 28, 2021
TOP STORY – UNITED WILLING TO LET POGBA GO FREE
Manchester United will not sell Paul Pogba in January despite the France international becoming a free agent at the end of the season, reports The Telegraph.
United face missing out on recouping some of the £89million they spent on Pogba in 2016 when he joined from Juventus, who are one of the teams who have shown an interest in signing him.
Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain have also been linked with the World Cup winner.
– Nicolo Barella will re-commit to Inter and sign a new five-year contract with the Italian champions next week, reports Fabrizio Romano. Barella had been linked with the likes of PSG, Atletico Madrid and Liverpool.
– Eden Hazard will be permitted to leave Real Madrid by boss Carlo Ancelotti if he wants to go, according to Marca. Former club Chelsea and Newcastle United have been linked with the winger.
– Tottenham are making plans for Hugo Lloris’ exit with Aston Villa goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez, formerly of rivals Arsenal, top of their list, claims the Independent.
– Liverpool are hoping for Mohamed Salah to agree to a bumper new deal before the January transfer window opens, reports Football Insider.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!