Harry Kane remains a Tottenham player with the new Premier League season set to commence.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has declared their interest in signing the England international.
The situation has been at a standstill and remains unresolved.
TOP STORY – CITY READY TO UP KANE BID
Manchester City are willing to pay €150m (£127m) for Harry Kane as they try to convince Tottenham to sell their captain, claims The Guardian via Fabrizio Romano.
Spurs have reiterated Kane is not for sale this off-season despite the forward’s reported request to leave late last season.
Tottenham turned down a €117m (£100m) bid previously, which is the same amount City spent to sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa.
Manchester City are preparing their new bid for Harry Kane around €150m and would also include add-ons if necessary to convince Spurs. #THFC
Tottenham still hope to keep Kane but Man City are not giving up – bid will be ready.
Exclusive story earlier today, confirmed https://t.co/TX737kCun6
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 12, 2021
– AS have reported that Paris Saint-Germain will look to sign Cristiano Ronaldo in 2022 as a replacement given the anticipated exit of Kylian Mbappe, whose contract expires next year. Mbappe is a long-time target for Real Madrid.
– Tottenham have ramped up their bid to sign Fiorentina striker Dusan Vlahovic, amid interest from Atletico Madrid claims Sky Sport Italia. Spurs will offer €60m (£51m) including bonuses.
– Corriere dello Sport reports that Barcelona are shopping around Philippe Coutinho, who has been offered to Lazio, Milan and Inter.
– Tammy Abraham remains unconvinced about moving to Roma despite meeting with the Italian club who had agreed terms with Chelsea, reports Corriere dello Sport.
– The Sun claims Everton have joined Tottenham, Inter and Zenit in pursuing Napoli skipper Lorenzo Insigne.
Everton join transfer race for Italy’s Euros star Lorenzo Insigne https://t.co/4EtczXFU8m
— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) August 13, 2021
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!