Manchester United are set to be busy in the January transfer window following Cristiano Ronaldo’s exit in November.
Erik ten Hag’s side are in the market to bolster their forward options, having already been linked to a host of players.
But United look set to settle for short-term loan deals with little money available for a transfer fee, limiting their options.
TOP STORY – MAN UTD INTERESTED IN EX-CHELSEA FLOP MORATA
Manchester United have turned their attention to signing Spain international forward Alvaro Morata on loan, according to ESPN.
United missed out on signing Cody Gakpo, who has joined Liverpool, while they face stiff competition to land Atletico Madrid forward Joao Felix along with a reported total package worth €22million for six months.
The report claims the Red Devils are hoping Atletico are willing to listen to loan offers, with the 30-year-old having been loaned to Juventus this season.
– Media Foot claims Manchester United and Tottenham have both commenced talks with Rennes on £34m-valued striker Martin Terrier.
– Chelsea are rapidly closing in on a deal for 21-year-old Monaco defender Benoit Badiashile, according to CBS’ Ben Jacobs, with personal terms agreed.
– The Athletic reports that Chelsea have taken positive steps in talks with N’Golo Kante on re-committing to the club on a new deal. Kante’s contract expires in June and he has been linked with several clubs in the January transfer window, including Barcelona .
– Manchester City will offer Milan forward Rafael Leao a contract worth €12m per season as they bid to lure him to England in January, claims TuttoMercatoWeb.
– Borussia Dortmund have joined the race to sign Juventus’ United States international midfielder Weston McKennie, according to Tuttosport, with the German club viewing him as a suitable replacement for Jude Bellingham.
– PSG defender Sergio Ramos is being pursued by Saudi Arabian outfit Al Nassr, claims Marca. Al Nassr are trying to convince Cristiano Ronaldo to join the club, which is their priority move.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!