With France out of Euro 2020, Kylian Mbappe has time to mull over his club future.
The Paris Saint-Germain forward has been linked with Real Madrid.
Liverpool have reportedly entered the frame too, while PSG are eager to re-sign him.
TOP STORY – MBAPPE REACHES PSG DECISION
Kylian Mbappe has informed PSG he is not planning to sign a new contract, according to L’Equipe.
The 22-year-old France international does not currently want to extend his current deal which expires in mid-2022, the sports daily reported.
Mbappe will respect the final year of his contract with PSG as suitors circle for his signature.
Pour le moment, Kylian Mbappé ne veut pas prolonger au PSG
— L’ÉQUIPE (@lequipe) June 30, 2021
– Manchester United have agreed terms with Jadon Sancho and now have set their sights on West Ham’s Declan Rice, Villarreal’s Pau Torres and Tottenham’s Harry Kane. The Guardian claims they are all on United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s wish list.
– Bild claims United are also interested in Bayern Munich midfielder Leon Goretzka, who has one year remaining on the his current contract.
– Son Heung-min is expected to sign an extension with Tottenham regardless of Kane’s decision on his future, claims Fabrizio Romano.
– Arsenal, Milan and Roma are all interested in RB Leipzig’s Austria international Marcel Sabitzer who is set to be allowed to leave on a cut-price deal according to Bild.
– The Daily Mail reports Manchester City will open talks with Raheem Sterling on a new deal following Euro 2020 where he has starred with three goals for England. Sterling, who has two years left on his current deal, fell out of favour at City late last season.
Tottenham director Paratici now at work for Nuno. Levy still intentioned to keep Harry Kane. #THFC
Son expected to extend his contract soon.
Talks ongoing with Bologna for Tomiyasu offering €18m [add ons included].
Spurs have also J. Koundé and J. Andersen in their list.
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) June 30, 2021
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!