Lionel Messi has officially left Barcelona following Sunday’s press conference and farewell.
Paris Saint-Germain have been widely linked with a move for the six-time Ballon d’Or winner.
The Argentina international admitted that a move to PSG was a possibility but said nothing was confirmed.
TOP STORY – MONDAY PSG MEDICAL FOR MESSI
Messi is scheduled to have a medical with PSG on Monday before he completes his free transfer move from Barcelona, according to L’Equipe.
The Argentina international bid farewell to Barcelona on Sunday and the Parisians appear the frontrunners to sign him.
The report says PSG and Messi have almost agreed to all the final details of the contract, with ESPN claiming he will be unveiled at a special ceremony at the Eiffel Tower this week.
PSG will unveil Lionel Messi at the Eiffel Tower in the coming days, sources have told @LaurensJulien
— ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) August 8, 2021
– Inter are targeting Anthony Martial as they look to replace Romelu Lukaku, who is expected to join Chelsea, reports The Sun. Manchester United are believed to be ready to sell him for £50million. Inter want Martial initially on a season-long loan.
– Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Jose Mourinho’s Roma are plotting a move to sign French striker Alexandre Lacazette from Arsenal. The stumbling block may be that Lacazette wants to play Champions League football, which Roma cannot offer this season.
– Arsenal are lining up a move for Fiorentina forward Dusan Vlahovic if they cannot land Tammy Abraham from Chelsea, reports Gianluca Di Marzio. The Serbian scored 21 league goals for Fiorentina last term.
– Arsenal and Newcastle have agreed to a fee of £25m for English midfielder Joe Willock, claims Sky Sports. Willock spent the second half of last season on loan with the Magpies.
– The Sun claims that Southampton are trying to lure Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain back to the club on loan from Liverpool.
Anthony Martial ‘wanted by Inter Milan’ as transfer replacement for Chelsea-bound Romelu Lukaku https://t.co/FM1WAU9nyZ
— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) August 8, 2021
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!