Arsenal could look to offload Nicolas Pepe in the January transfer window.
The 26-year-old has not lived up to his billing after being signed in 2019.
Pepe has scored once in nine appearances for the Gunners this season.
TOP STORY – MILAN SET FOR JANUARY PEPE SWOOP
Italian giants Milan are interested in signing Arsenal’s Ivorian winger Nicolas Pepe, claims Il Milanista.
Pepe has more than two years to run on his Gunners deal, having joined on a five-year contract from Lille in 2019 for a club-record fee of £72 million (€79m).
Arsenal may be willing to let Pepe go for a little as £25m in January.
Barça board proposal is on the table for 5 years contract – negotiations ongoing with Gavi. pic.twitter.com/TbmrcxtTco
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) November 18, 2021
– Chelsea’s Spanish full-back Cesar Azpilicueta is on Barcelona‘s transfer radar, according to SPORT. The 32-year-old’s contract expires at the end of this season.
– Tottenham have joined Inter in having an interest in signing Bayern Munich midfielder Corentin Tolisso, claims Kicker. Tolisso is out of contract at the end of this season.
– Fabrizio Romano reports that talks between Gavi and Barcelona on a five-year contract extension are progressing amid interest in the Spanish teenager from Chelsea.
– Jose Mourinho’s Roma are considering a move to sign Atletico Madrid’s Mexico international midfielder Hector Herrera in January, claims Calciomercato. Atletico are willing to cash in on Herrera, who is out of contract in mid-2022.
– Manchester City target Theo Hernandez is close to completing a contract renewal with Milan, according to Rudy Galetti. The Rossoneri have reached an agreement with him until 2026.
– FotoMac claims Mohamed Elneny‘s agent has reached an agreement with Arsenal for the Egyptian to leave in January. He was previously linked with Galatasaray.
– Lens midfielder Seko Fofana has been added to Newcastle United‘s shortlist of transfer targets, claims Foot Mercato.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!