Emerging Serbian striker Dusan Vlahovic has a long list of admirers.
The 21-year-old netted 21 Serie A goals last season.
Vlahovic scored a double in Fiorentina’s 4-3 win over Milan last weekend too.
TOP STORY – NEWCASTLE STILL KEEN ON VLAHOVIC
Cashed-up Newcastle United will still pursue hot property forward Dusan Vlahovic despite Fiorentina’s €80million (£67m) asking price according to Corriere Fiorentina.
The bottom-of-the-table Premier League club are determined to land the Serbian who has also attracted interest from Juventus.
Juventus want Vlahovic in January and are still front-runners to land the 21-year-old, who has already netted 12 goals this term.
— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) November 24, 2021
– Sky Germany reports that Borussia Dortmund are preparing a new contract offer for Erling Haaland to keep him at the club, amid interest from Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City.
– Barcelona are considering moves for either of Chelsea pair Timo Werner or Hakim Ziyech as an alternative to Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling claims ESPN.
– Liverpool, Leicester City and Newcastle are all monitoring Olympiacos’ 20-year-old midfielder Aguibou Camara reports The Sun.
– Milan have entered the pursuit to sign Arsenal’s Alexandre Lacazette claims Calciomercato. Atletico Madrid, Barcelona and Newcastle are all interested.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!