For a long time, Neymar had been tipped to re-join Barcelona after leaving Camp Nou in a world-record transfer in 2017.
But Neymar’s future is close to being finalised.
Paris Saint-Germain are set to retain the Brazil international.
TOP STORY – NEYMAR AND PSG POISED FOR RENEWAL
Neymar is close to signing a new contract with Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain, according to Canal+.
PSG star Neymar has been in contract negotiations and publicly pledged his long-term future to the club following their progress to the Champions League semi-finals.
Previously linked with a return to Barcelona, Neymar could sign his renewal before the Champions League tie against Manchester City.
– Erling Haaland‘s future remains up in the air, reports Diario AS. The in-demand Borussia Dortmund sensation has been linked with Barca, Real Madrid, Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool, PSG, Juventus, Chelsea and Bayern Munich. Speculation over his next move intensified as he followed Barca captain Lionel Messi on Instagram amid the Camp Nou club’s interest.
– Diario Sport claims Ousmane Dembele‘s contract talks with Barcelona have stalled. Dembele, who is contracted until 2021-22, has been linked with United and Liverpool.
– United and Liverpool are both eyeing Sevilla star Youssef En-Nesyri, says Estadio Deportivo. Sevilla are reportedly demanding in the region of £40million (€46m) for the forward.
Zenit St Peterburg are interested in signing Samuel Umtiti. Barcelona are open to sell him, it’s up to the player who also has offers from other clubs in Europe. Negotiations on. #FCB #Zenit @MatteMoretto
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) April 18, 2021
– Russian powerhouse Zenit are interested in signing Barca defender Samuel Umtiti, reports Fabrizio Romano. Liverpool, United and Chelsea have been linked previously.
– Gianluigi Donnarumma and Milan remain at an impasse regarding contract talks, according to Gianluca Di Marzio. The star Milan and Italy goalkeeper is out of contract at the end of the season and the likes of PSG, Chelsea, Juve and United have emerged as possible destinations.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!