Paul Pogba is reportedly ready to stunningly re-sign with Manchester United.
The midfielder has been linked with a move away from the Premier League club throughout the season, one during which he has made just eight appearances in all competitions.
However, a fresh report suggests Pogba may yet stay at United.
TOP STORY – POGBA OPEN TO EXTENDING MAN UTD STAY
Pogba is ready to recommit to Manchester United, according to the Daily Mail.
The France international, who is contracted until 2021 but linked to Real Madrid and Juventus, sees his long-term future at the club and could even extend his deal, the report says.
Bruno Fernandes has helped lead a turnaround in form for United, who are unbeaten in 10 games.
Paul Pogba on the brink of Man United u-turn with star midfielder open to signing new deal and hoping to link up with Bruno Fernandes https://t.co/boO3C3fjpC
— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) March 10, 2020
– With Zinedine Zidane’s future at Real Madrid increasingly uncertain, Marca reports former Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino would be the main candidate to replace the Frenchman.
– Amid the troubles at AC Milan, Zlatan Ibrahimovic‘s return at San Siro may not last that long. CalcioMercato reports the striker’s future with the club is in danger with his contract expiring at the end of the season.
– Marc-Andre ter Stegen has a deal at Barcelona until 2022, but it remains to be seen how long he stays at Camp Nou. Goal reports the LaLiga club are unable to meet the demands of the star goalkeeper.
Barcelona’s contract talks with Marc-Andre ter Stegen have reached deadlock
The Germany goalkeeper wants to become one of the top earners at Camp Nou
— Goal News (@GoalNews) March 10, 2020
– Linked repeatedly with a move for Moussa Dembele throughout last close season, United are lining up a fresh £60million (€68.4m) move for the Lyon forward, according to The Sun. Dembele has scored 22 goals in 42 games this season.
– With Hirving Lozano seemingly unwanted at Napoli, several European clubs are said to be interested in the attacker. CalcioMercato reports Atletico Madrid, Everton and West Ham are keen to sign Lozano.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!