Paris Saint-Germain have lined up several options to replace Kylian Mbappe.
A deal with Real Madrid could create a domino effect.
Who might be on the move to PSG?
TOP STORY – PSG LINE UP MBAPPE REPLACEMENTS
Paris Saint-Germain do not plan to let Kylian Mbappe go to Real Madrid this transfer window without replacing him.
The French giants have their eyes on multiple players should Los Blancos’ reported €180million bid for the striker succeed.
Two Brazilians currently in the Premier League top the list, as Globo Esporte says PSG want Gabriel Jesus – though Pep Guardiola said he does not expect any more departures from Manchester City.
PSG also reportedly are weighing up a bid for Everton’s Richarlison, says ESPN Brasil.
And though all indications have been that Erling Haaland will stay put with Borussia Dortmund, the Star says PSG could make another bid if Mbappe departs.
— Daily Star Sport (@DailyStar_Sport) August 27, 2021
– Jules Kounde is ready to move from Sevilla to Chelsea, says Sky Sports News, but the Blues are balking at the Spanish club’s €80m asking price and are prepared to offer only about €50m.
– Everton are closing in on a swap deal that would send James Rodriguez to Porto with Luis Diaz joining the Toffees, reports Fabrizio Romano.
– Arsenal’s Ainsley Maitland-Niles could also be on the move to Everton, reports Sky Sports News, who say the Premier League side have also asked Celtic about Odsonne Edouard.
– Meanwhile, Juventus are in talks with Everton about a deal for Moise Kean, who has become their top priority with Cristiano Ronaldo’s departure, says Romano.
– Roma could make a move for Atletico Madrid’s Hector Herrera, according to Calciomercato.
– Aston Villa are weighing a move for Borussia Dortmund midfielder Axel Witsel, reports Tuttosport.
– Atalanta have their eyes on AZ Alkmaar’s Teun Koopmeiners, says Calciomercato.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!