Fiorentina forward Dusan Vlahovic is winning plenty of admirers.
The 21-year-old Serbian has netted 10 times in 12 appearances at club level this season.
Vlahovic is currently under contract until June 23, although La Viola want him to sign an extension.
TOP STORY – PSG TO ENTER VLAHOVIC RACE
Paris Saint-Germain will enter the race to sign Fiorentina’s Dusan Vlahovic, claims Le10Sports.
The Parisians are lining up the Serbian striker as a potential successor to Kylian Mbappe should he exit the club when his contract expires at the end of this season, with Real Madrid circling.
Hot property Vlahovic is being pursued by Juventus, Liverpool and Tottenham.
— le10sport (@le10sport) November 2, 2021
– Unai Emery will not be the first permanent manager in Newcastle United‘s new era, BBC Sport journalist and Spanish football expert Guillem Balague understands. The Basque coach is set to stay at Villarreal for now, though his job there is under threat amid a poor start to 2021-22.
– The Sun reports Antonio Conte’s arrival at Tottenham has seen Harry Kane abandon any plans he had to quit the club. Kane apparently wished to join Manchester City during the most recent transfer window.
– New Spurs boss Conte wants to sign Milan midfielder Franck Kessie, according to Metro. Conte also has Inter defender Stefan de Vrij in his sights, claims Football Insider.
– Milan are in the race to sign talented River Plate star Julian Alvarez in the off-season, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. Fiorentina have also shown interest in 21-year-old Alvarez, who has four caps for Argentina.
– Norwich City are considering a move to replace embattled manager Daniel Farke with former Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe, claims the Daily Mail. The Canaries have only two points from 10 games following their return to the Premier League. Howe has also been linked with the vacant Newcastle job.
– Newcastle want to make Inter’s Croatian midfielder Marcelo Brozovic their first major signing in January, says The Sun. Brozovic is out of contract at the end of the season.
– Lazio are looking to convince Luiz Felipe to ink a new deal with the club amid interest from Barcelona, Sevilla and Real Betis, reports CalcioMercato. The Brazilian centre-back’s contract expires at the end of this season.
— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) November 3, 2021
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!