Will Kylian Mbappe join Real Madrid before the transfer window shuts?
It has been confirmed that Mbappe wants to leave Paris Saint-Germain, despite Lionel Messi’s arrival.
Madrid must now strike an agreement with PSG or wait to sign the France international on a free transfer.
TOP STORY – PSG NAME MBAPPE PRICE
Paris Saint-Germain want €220million for wantaway Real Madrid target Kylian Mbappe, according to the front page of Thursday’s Diario AS.
Madrid reportedly offered €160m for Mbappe, who is out of contract at the end of 2021-22, as PSG sporting director Leonardo confirmed the Frenchman’s desire to leave Paris on Wednesday.
PSG are said to named their price, with RMC claiming Madrid will make an improved offer for Mbappe.
Premier League giants Liverpool and Manchester United have also been linked.
— Diario AS (@diarioas) August 25, 2021
– Sky Italia’s Gianluca Di Marzio says Manchester City are offering Cristiano Ronaldo a two-year deal, though the Premier League holders are unwilling to pay Juventus a transfer fee. There has been talk of Gabriel Jesus or Bernardo Silva being included in a possible deal to sign Ronaldo. It comes after City failed to prise Harry Kane from Tottenham, while Ronaldo has been linked with former club United as well as PSG and Madrid.
– Chelsea have readied their final bid for Sevilla defender Jules Kounde, per Fabrizio Romano. The Champions League holders are also trying to sign Atletico Madrid midfielder Saul Niguez – a target for rivals United.
– Antonio Conte is one of the top choices to replace Mikel Arteta if Arsenal sack their manager, according to the Independent. Conte is without a club after guiding Inter to the Scudetto in 2020-21.
– Di Marzio claims Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich are interested in Brest midfielder Romain Faivre, who is in talks with Milan.
– Lazio are pushing to sign Eintracht Frankfurt star Filip Kostic as Joaquin Correa nears a switch to Inter, reports Calciomercato.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!