Paul Pogba’s future at Manchester United has drawn speculation.
The France international has one year left on his United contract and is yet to re-sign with the Red Devils.
The 2018 World Cup winner has numerous big-spending admirers and impressed at Euro 2020.
TOP STORY – PSG PLOT CUT-PRICE POGBA DEAL
Paris Saint-Germain are lining up Manchester United’s French mdifielder Paul Pogba for a cut-price £50million (€58m) deal, claims the Daily Star.
Big-spending PSG have already landed Achraf Hakimi and Georginio Wijnaldum this off-season and will need to sell players to fund the deal.
L’Equipe reports PSG are confident they can land Pogba on a cut-price deal given his contract status.
— Daily Star Sport (@DailyStar_Sport) July 8, 2021
– Denmark’s Euro 2020 star Mikkel Damsgaard is set for a Premier League switch this off-season with interest from Tottenham, Liverpool, Leeds and Leicester City reports HITC. However, Gazzetta dello Sport claims Sampdoria will not sell the Danish talent for less than €40 million (£34m).
– Atalanta want €60million (£52m) for Manchester United target Cristian Romero, who has also been linked with Tottenham and Barcelona according to Calciomercato.
– Sport claims Philippe Coutinho will leave Barcelona this off-season, with Leicester City, Inter and Milan among the top contenders to sign him.
– Football Insider reports that Liverpool have approached Wolves about Spain winger Adama Traore.
– New Everton manager Rafa Benitez wants to sign Barcelona defender Clement Lenglet, reports Fichajes.
– Hector Bellerin is ready to leave Arsenal to join Italian champions Inter, claims FourFourTwo.
– Tottenham are mulling over a move for Wolfsburg defender Maxence Lacroix according to The Boot Room.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!