Is Kylian Mbappe’s future nearing a resolution?
Mbappe is out of contract at the end of the season and the Paris Saint-Germain forward is no closer to extending his contract in the
Real Madrid are reportedly poised to pounce.
TOP STORY – MADRID NEARING MBAPPE DEAL?
Real Madrid are closing in on Paris Saint-Germain star Kylian Mbappe, according to the front page of Monday’s Marca.
Mbappe is in the final year of his PSG contract and he has reportedly made it clear he has no intention of re-signing in Paris.
Long touted to join Madrid, the LaLiga giants’ pursuit of Mbappe is set to enter a decisive phase this week.
The Transfer Window podcast, however, claims Liverpool will attempt to sign Mbappe on a free transfer at the end of the 2021-22 season.
— MARCA (@marca) August 15, 2021
– Sport reports Barcelona are monitoring Arsenal pair Alexandre Lacazette and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang as they look to rebuild following Lionel Messi’s departure to PSG.
– Inter are eyeing Napoli captain Lorenzo Insigne but want a discount on the Italy star, claims Sky Sport Italia. Napoli value Insigne at around €25-30million with one year remaining on his contract. Lazio’s Joaquin Correa, Atalanta forward Duvan Zapata and Fiorentina sensation Dusan Vlahovic have also been linked to Inter.
– Sport Italia says Tottenham are in talks with Fiorentina for centre-back Nikola Milenkovic, who has been linked with West Ham. Spurs are also keen on Fiorentina star Vlahovic, according to Sport Italia.
– According to Cadena SER, Antoine Griezmann is open to returning to Atletico Madrid this off-season. Griezmann swapped Atletico for Barca in 2019.
– Luka Jovic has decided he wants to join Inter on loan, per Nerazzurri Siamo Noi. The Madrid outcast has also been linked with Eintracht Frankfurt, Sampdoria and Genoa.
– Manchester United, Chelsea and Manchester City are tracking Metz’s 18-year-old midfielder Pape Matar Sarr, claims the Daily Mail.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!