Real Madrid are among the most active clubs in the transfer market.
Carlo Ancelotti could look to his former side for help as he starts his second spell in charge.
So, are an Everton double act on the move to LaLiga?
TOP STORY – ANCELOTTI EYES EVERTON PAIR
Ancelotti has his eye on a pair of players from the club he left as he assembles his team in his return to Real Madrid.
The veteran manager would like to bring Everton striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin to the Bernabeu, according to the Sun.
The report says he believes £50million would be enough to convince the Toffees to part with the England international.
Ancelotti is also contemplating a reunion with a man he brought to Goodison Park, with Sport reporting James Rodriguez is a possibility to return to Real Madrid.
Sevilla’s Jules Kounde is also on Ancelotti’s list, Marca reports, though the quoted €80m (£69m) asking price will be a concern.
— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) June 19, 2021
– Manchester United are set to bid more than £75m to bring Jadon Sancho back to England after Borussia Dortmund rejected an initial £67m offer, the Mail reports.
– United also face competition from Paris Saint-Germain for Atletico Madrid’s English full-back Kieran Trippier, says France Football.
– Manchester City will offer about £100m to lure Harry Kane from Tottenham, the Star reports.
– Barcelona would like to add Andre Silva to their strike force with a €35m offer to Eintracht Frankfurt, ESPN reported. Manchester City and Atletico also are interested in the Portugal international.
– in the meantime, Miralem Pjanic is set to leave Barca for a return to Serie A, with Juventus the expected landing spot, Corriere dello Sport claims.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!