Kylian Mbappe appears unhappy at Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid are continuing to track the forward.
Mbappe was unhappy with head coach Thomas Tuchel after being substituted during PSG’s 5-0 Ligue 1 win over Montpellier on Saturday.
The pair were apparently part of talks that seemingly did not go that well on Sunday, once again sparking Madrid’s interest.
TOP STORY – REAL MADRID EYE MBAPPE AMID PSG TROUBLES
Real Madrid are tracking the situation of Kylian Mbappe at PSG, according to Mundo Deportivo.
The France international is out of contract in 2022 and Madrid would hope to land the forward for less than €300million next year.
Le Parisien reports Mbappe, Tuchel and PSG sporting director Leonardo met on Sunday, but the relationship between coach and player may be at the point of no return.
PSG : Tuchel et Mbappé, le point de non-retour ? https://t.co/RlhClOlYHm
— Le Parisien (@le_Parisien) February 2, 2020
– Lautaro Martinez has starred for Inter this season, scoring 11 Serie A goals. Corriere dello Sport reports the Italian giants are keen to offer Martinez an improved contract amid reported interest from Barcelona, with the Argentina international’s deal expiring in 2023.
– Despite scoring only four Serie A goals this campaign, Lorenzo Insigne could be set to earn a new deal at Napoli. Corriere dello Sport says the forward is set for talks over a contract extension, with his deal set to expire in 2022.
– Lille forward Victor Osimhen is attracting interest from LaLiga’s two biggest clubs. The 21-year-old is already up to 16 goals this season and Lille were contacted by Real Madrid and Barcelona at the end of the January transfer window, according to Le10sport.
— le10sport (@le10sport) February 3, 2020
– Christian Eriksen apparently could have ended up at Juventus. CalcioMercato reports the Serie A leaders were seriously considering the midfielder in December before they landed Dejan Kulusevski, leading to Inter making their move for the Tottenham star.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!