Real Madrid are reportedly planning a €90million move for Borussia Dortmund star Erling Haaland ahead of next season.
Haaland, 20, is being targeted by Europe’s biggest clubs after starring for the Bundesliga outfit.
Madrid are ready to make a move for Haaland ahead of 2021-22.
TOP STORY – REAL MADRID PLAN €90M HAALAND MOVE
Real Madrid are plotting a €90m move for Borussia Dortmund star Erling Haaland, according to ABC.
The report says the LaLiga giants will attempt to get Luka Jovic, who is on loan at Eintracht Frankfurt, or Mariano Diaz to be part of the deal.
Haaland has scored 23 goals in as many games for Dortmund this season.
El plan del Real Madrid para fichar a Haaland https://t.co/6TeCrW7Mzm
— ABC.es (@abc_es) February 14, 2021
– After landing Dayot Upamecano, Bayern Munich have other targets in mind. Bild reports the Bundesliga giants are also interested in Norwich City full-back Max Aarons, Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Florian Neuhaus, Rennes’ Eduardo Camavinga and Lucien Agoume, who is on loan at Spezia from Inter. The Daily Mail also says Bayern are stepping up their pursuit of Aarons.
– David Luiz looks set to extend his Arsenal stay. The Independent claims the Premier League side are set to offer the defender another extension, with his deal expiring at season’s end.
– Staying at Arsenal and Alexandre Lacazette’s future at the club seems uncertain. The Daily Express reports Arsenal have been told they can sign Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard for just £15m.
– Without a club since leaving Trabzonspor in March last year, Daniel Sturridge has been offered to Newcastle United, according to 90min. West Brom and Sheffield United are also reportedly interested in Sturridge.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!