What does the future hold for Kylian Mbappe and Cristiano Ronaldo?
Mbappe has been heavily linked with Real Madrid, while Ronaldo’s future at Juventus is far from certain.
A possible switch to the Spanish capital could reportedly impact Ronaldo.
TOP STORY – MBAPPE OUT, RONALDO IN AT PSG?
Juventus superstar Cristiano Ronaldo could join Paris Saint-Germain if Kylian Mbappe leaves for Real Madrid, according to Tuttosport.
Mbappe has long been tipped to swap Ligue 1 holders PSG for LaLiga champions Madrid, who have been linked with Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland and Inter forward Romelu Lukaku.
If Mbappe makes the move to the Santiago Bernabeu, it could send Ronald to Paris as Juve look to reduce their wage bill in Turin.
– The Athletic reports Harry Kane will ask to leave Tottenham if they do not qualify for next season’s Champions League. The Spurs star has been linked with Manchester United, Manchester City and Madrid.
– Barcelona are eyeing Tottenham defender Davinson Sanchez, claims Mundo Deportivo. The LaLiga giants are not rumoured to be interested in Bayern Munich’s Jerome Boateng, who is set to depart Bavaria at season’s end.
– The Mirror says Liverpool are interested in signing Barca star Pedri, who reportedly has a release clause around £70million (€81m).
— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) April 10, 2021
– United have been warned West Ham will not accept an offer to include Jesse Lingard as part of a deal to prise Declan Rice to Old Trafford, claims The Sun. United are also keen to bring back Sam Johnstone from West Brom if David de Gea or Dean Henderson leave.
– Bild says Liverpool are entering the final stages of a deal for RB Leipzig defender Ibrahima Konate. Premier League rivals United have also been linked.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!