A Manchester United great, could Cristiano Ronaldo end up in the blue of the Red Devils’ neighbours?
Ronaldo is reportedly set to leave Serie A powerhouse Juventus and a move to Manchester City is on the cards.
United fans will not be happy…
TOP STORY – RONALDO TO JOIN CITY AFTER JUVE FAREWELL
Cristiano Ronaldo will leave Juventus for Manchester City, according to Portuguese journalist Goncalo Lopes.
Ronaldo – who is in the final year of his Juve contract – has been eyeing a Turin exit amid links with Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United and Real Madrid.
Lopes claims a sensational move that will see United great Ronaldo play for neighbours City is a “done deal”, while Gianluca Di Marzio says the five-time Ballon d’Or winner will farewell his team-mates on Friday.
Ronaldo e Manchester City. Done deal
— Gonçalo Lopes (@_GoncaloLopes) August 26, 2021
– Kylian Mbappe is on the verge of moving to Madrid in a blockbuster transfer from PSG. The France international dominates the front page of Friday’s L’Equipe, with the headline “Mbappe is at Real Madrid’s door”. The same outlet claims Madrid are desperate to claim a deal now before he becomes a free agent as they fear competition from the Premier League, where United and Liverpool are believed to be interested.
– If Mbappe does leave, L’Equipe states that PSG will target Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland, United midfielder Paul Pogba and Rennes teenager Eduardo Camavinga.
– ESPN Brazil says PSG are trying to sign Brazil international Richarlison from Everton.
– Fabrizio Romano reports Raheem Sterling could leave City if the right bid arrives as Bernardo Silva also continues to be linked with a move away amid interest from Atletico Madrid and Milan.
– Dortmund, Bayern Munich and Milan are interested in United full-back Diogo Dalot, according to Sky.
– Per The Athletic, there is caution a deal that would see Saul Niguez leave Atletico for United could happen. Chelsea are also reportedly in talks.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!