Manchester United face Manchester City on Saturday looking to extend their unbeaten run against their neighbours to five Premier League matches.
City are favourites to inflict more misery on the Red Devils this weekend, but the champions are without a victory over their rivals in the top flight since April 2019.
Leaders Chelsea take on Burnley, while Liverpool face a tough trip to high-flying West Ham on Sunday and Tottenham travel to Everton for their first Premier League game since Antonio Conte replaced Nuno Espirito Santo as head coach.
Before the action starts, see if you can put some points on the board by tackling our Opta-powered quiz. The answers are at the bottom.
1. City’s last Premier League win over United two and half years ago was a 2-0 success at Old Trafford. Can you name the goalscorers?
2. Reece James has been directly involved in six Premier League goals for Chelsea (four goals, two assists), the joint most for the Blues. Who is the other Chelsea player to have been directly involved in six?
3. West Ham are winless in 10 Premier League games against Liverpool. Which Reds player scored for the Hammers in their last top-fight win over the Merseyside club in January 2016?
4. Everton boss Rafael Benitez’s first Premier League game as manager was a 1-1 draw for Liverpool at Spurs in August 2004. Who scored Tottenham’s goal in that game?
5. Emile Smith Rowe will be looking to score in a third consecutive Premier League game when Arsenal face Watford. Who are the only three Gunners players aged 21 or younger to have found the back of the net in three in a row?
1. Bernardo Silva and Leroy Sane
2. Mateo Kovacic
3. Andy Carroll
4. Jermain Defoe
5. Nicolas Anelka, Jose Antonio Reyes and Cesc Fabregas
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!