Tired of your mates recycling the same old football trivia questions from years gone by?
Bring them bang up to date and get them guessing with our Opta-powered Premier League quiz.
All the answers are at the bottom of the page, so you can claim the high ground when it comes to statistical knowledge!
1. Burnley’s Ashley Barnes, who has had a hand in four goals in three league starts against Cardiff (three goals, one assist), has scored 10 times in the Premier League this season. Who is the only Clarets player to have scored more in a single Premier League campaign?
PIC: Ashley Barnes celebrates in typical fashion following his goal! pic.twitter.com/A69rVQcd2r
— Burnley FC (@BurnleyOfficial) April 6, 2019
2. Southampton are hosting Wolves in the Premier League for just the second time. Who scored twice when the Saints won 2-0 in September 2003?
— Southampton FC (@SouthamptonFC) April 8, 2019
3. Wolves striker Raul Jimenez has been directly involved in 19 Premier League goals (12 goals, seven assists) this term. Who was the last non-British or Irish player to have recorded at least 20 goals involvements for a promoted side when he did so in 2010-11?
Time to raise our heads and continue.
— Raúl Jiménez (@Raul_Jimenez9) April 8, 2019
4. West Ham are bidding to do a Premier League double over Manchester United after winning 3-1 at the London Stadium in September. Who was in charge of the Hammers the last time they did the league double over the Red Devils in 2006-07?
— West Ham United (@WestHamUtd) April 6, 2019
5. Which of the 10 Premier League sides hosting games have the lowest ratio of points won in home fixtures this season?
1. Danny Ings (11 goals in 2014-15)
2. James Beattie
3. Peter Odemwingie (15 goals, seven assists)
4. Alan Curbishley
5. Crystal Palace (16 of 39 points – 41 per cent)
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!