Tired of your mates recycling the same old football trivia questions from years gone by?
Bring them bang up to date and get them guessing with our Opta-powered Premier League quiz.
All the answers are at the bottom of the page, so you can claim the high ground when it comes to statistical knowledge!
1. Everton forward Richarlison has scored 13 Premier League goals this season. Only two Brazilian players have ever scored more in a single campaign. Who are they?
— Everton (@Everton) April 29, 2019
2. Which are the only two teams not to earn a single point away from home in the Premier League since the end of January?
Salah & Mane:
Newcastle (A), Wolves (H)
Leicester (H), Brighton (A)
Brighton (H), Burnley (A)
Man City (A), Chelsea (H) pic.twitter.com/tff9ci6T6n
— Premier League (@premierleague) April 30, 2019
3. Cardiff City will be relegated if they lose to Crystal Palace. How many times has Neil Warnock previously been relegated in his managerial career?
We keep on fighting all the way to the end We just got to keep going! Thank you to all the supporters that came to the game at the weekend! #fighting #keepthefaith #cityasone #bluebirds #cardiffcityfc #football #goalkeeper pic.twitter.com/lPGISZ78pK
— Neil Etheridge (@Neil38Etheridge) April 29, 2019
4. Liverpool have lost 10 away Premier League games against Newcastle United. Against which three teams have they lost more often on the road?
He went on to become our record goalscorer, with the help of stunning performances like this. pic.twitter.com/XgVMSazBok
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) May 1, 2019
5. Manchester United have lost five away matches in a row in all competitions. When did they last lose six?
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) May 1, 2019
1. Roberto Firmino (15 in 2017-18) and Robinho (14 in 2008-09).
2. Huddersfield Town and Tottenham. Until the end of January, Spurs had won more away games (11), secured more away points (33) and scored more away goals (30) than any other Premier League side this season!
3. Twice – with Notts County in 1991-92, and Sheffield United in 2006-07.
4. Tottenham (12), Chelsea (14) and Manchester United (16).
5. February 1974. They were relegated that season.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!