Manchester takes centre stage in the Premier League this weekend, as City and United go head-to-head on Saturday.
The Manchester derby ends Saturday’s action, which starts with Chelsea’s trip to struggling Everton.
League leaders Liverpool travel to Bournemouth, while Tottenham host Burnley. On Sunday, Aston Villa will look to derail high-flying Leicester City’s superb form.
West Ham, meanwhile, look to win back-to-back home league games against Arsenal for the first time since October 1984 when they welcome the Gunners to London Stadium on Monday.
Ahead of the latest round of Premier League action, why not give our Opta-powered quiz a go? You can find all the answers at the bottom of the page…
1. Pep Guardiola has won four of his six Premier League games against Manchester United, putting him third in terms of the number of derby wins for City managers in the top-flight, but who are the top two?
1. relating to or of the nature of an icon.
— Manchester City (@ManCity) December 5, 2019
2. Everton are in dire straights heading into Saturday’s clash with Chelsea, and have won just two of their past 32 Premier League matches against teams starting the day in the top four. Against which team did both of those victories come?
— Everton (@Everton) December 4, 2019
3. Which Liverpool player has scored in all four of his Premier League appearances against Bournemouth, and how many goals do they have?
— Gini Wijnaldum (@GWijnaldum) December 5, 2019
4. Leicester striker Jamie Vardy has scored in his past seven Premier League appearances. Who was the last player to score in eight in a row?
— Jamie Vardy (@vardy7) December 4, 2019
5. Arsenal have claimed 12 away wins over West Ham in the Premier League, level with their tally against two other clubs. Which clubs are they?
1. Les McDowall (7/24) and Joe Mercer (5/10).
3. Mohamed Salah, six.
4. Vardy himself, as part of an 11-match scoring streak in 2015.
5. Aston Villa and Everton.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!