Tottenham and Manchester City clash in the headline fixture in the Premier League this weekend, with two old rivals going head-to-head once more.
Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola were nemeses in Spain and then in Manchester, but now the “Special One” welcomes City to north London.
Elsewhere, runaway leaders Liverpool face Southampton, while two of the top four meet when Leicester City host Chelsea.
But before all the action gets underway, why not give our Opta-powered quiz a go? You can find all the answers at the bottom of the page…
1. Tottenham have won 23 Premier League matches against Manchester City. Who are the only side they have they beaten on more occasions?
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) January 30, 2020
2. Chelsea have won four Premier League games at the King Power Stadium. Two other teams have also achieved this – who are they?
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) January 30, 2020
3. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored seven goals in four Premier League appearances against Burnley, averaging a goal every 51 minutes. Which player – among those with 300 or more minutes against a single opponent – is the only one with a better minutes-per-goal ratio in Premier League history?
— Arsenal (@Arsenal) January 9, 2020
4. No player has scored more home top-flight goals this season than Mohamed Salah (10). He is just the second Liverpool player to reach double figures at Anfield in three consecutive Premier League seasons. Who was the first and when?
5. Manchester United’s record of 34 points after 24 games in 2019-20 is their worst total at this stage of a season since 1989-90. Where did they finish in that campaign?
1. Everton (26)
2. Liverpool, Tottenham
3. Luis Suarez (against Norwich)
4. Robbie Fowler (1994-95 to 1996-97)
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!