All 10 Premier League games are scheduled to go ahead as planned this weekend, despite the ongoing coronavirus pandemic that has wreaked havoc on the sporting calendar.
Liverpool head to Merseyside rivals Everton on Monday in arguably the pick of the fixtures and could clinch the title should Manchester City lose to Burnley on Saturday.
Meanwhile, Jose Mourinho returns to former club Manchester United on his longest winless run as a manager, with Tottenham desperately seeking a return to winning ways.
But before all the action gets underway, why not give our Opta-powered quiz a go? You can find all the answers at the bottom of the page…
1. Six of the last seven league meetings between Everton and Liverpool at Goodison Park have ended as draws, the exception being a 1-0 win for Liverpool in December 2016. Who scored the only goal for the Reds that day?
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) March 12, 2020
2. Dele Alli was on target for Tottenham in the reverse meeting against Manchester United. Who was the last Spurs player to score home and away in this fixture in a single season?
— Dele (@dele_official) March 7, 2020
3. Sean Dyche has lost eight games against Manchester City in all competitions as Burnley manager. Can you name the only team he has tasted defeat against more often?
— Manchester City (@ManCity) March 12, 2020
4. Outside of the current top four, which side has won the most away games in the Premier League this term?
How the table looks ahead of the weekend… pic.twitter.com/Npke6wZ3c4
— Premier League (@premierleague) March 11, 2020
5. Chelsea are aiming to avoid losing back-to-back league games against a side starting the day in the relegation zone. Can you name the bottom-three side they lost to earlier this season?
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) March 12, 2020
1. Sadio Mane
2. Clint Dempsey (in the 2012-13 season)
3. Arsenal (10 defeats)
4. Southampton (six away wins)
5. Everton (3-1 defeat at Goodison Park in December)
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!