After an international weekend, the Premier League is back and ready for the run-in.
Outgoing champions Liverpool got a morale-boosting win in their last game before the break and will now look for another victory away from Anfield when they visit Arsenal on Saturday.
Quadruple-hunting Manchester City face Leicester City, while there is also a Yorkshire derby between Leeds United and lowly Sheffield United.
Now, why not kick off the Easter weekend with our Opta-powered quiz? Find the answers at the bottom of the page – no cheating!
— Leeds United (@LUFC) March 24, 2021
1. Chelsea have had five goalless draws in the Premier League this season, with three of those coming in their 10 games under Tuchel. In which two Premier League seasons have the Blues had more 0-0s?
2. No player has scored the opening goal in more different Premier League games this season than Leeds’ Patrick Bamford (six). The Whites have gone on to win five of those matches, but against which team did they lose?
3. Leicester striker Kelechi Iheanacho has scored five goals in his past three Premier League games, including his first ever hat-trick in the competition against Sheffield United last time out. With six league goals this term, this is the Nigerian’s best goalscoring season since his maiden campaign with Man City in 2015-16, but how many did he score in that season?
4. Alexandre Lacazette has scored in each of Arsenal’s previous two Premier League games against Liverpool. Who was the last player to score in three consecutive league games against the Reds for the Gunners?
5. Brighton and Hove Albion head into Sunday’s clash with Manchester United having faced only 92 shots on target in the Premier League this season. Which two teams have faced fewer?
— Leicester City (@LCFC) March 27, 2021
1. 1998-99, 2001-02 (both six)
2. Chelsea (3-1 in December)
4. Robert Pires (between January 2003 and April 2004)
5. Manchester City (70) and Chelsea (82)
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!