Manchester City can take another stride towards securing the Premier League title by beating Leeds United, and Manchester United travel to Tottenham in another eagerly-awaited weekend of action.
Relentless City are 14 points clear of their city rivals, who have a game in hand, and it is surely only a matter of time before they get their hands on the trophy once again.
Leeds travel to the Etihad Stadium for the first top-flight encounter of Saturday’s programme, while Champions League hopefuls Liverpool host Aston Villa later in the day.
Chelsea make the short trip to Crystal Palace for a London derby in the third and final match on Saturday, with Manchester United heading to the capital to take on Spurs on Sunday and Leicester City hosting West Ham in a battle between third and fourth.
Why not whet the appetite ahead of some mouthwatering showdowns by trying your luck with our Opta-powered quiz. You’ll find the answers at the bottom.
1. Leeds secured a 1-1 draw in their last top-flight away game against City. Which Whites striker scored the opening goal in that clash back in 2003?
2. Spurs humiliated Manchester United at Old Trafford this season. What was the score and which United player was sent off?
3. Villa, having beaten Liverpool 7-2 in October, are looking to complete a first double over the Reds since the inaugural Premier League season in 1992-93. Who was the Villa boss back then?
4. Leicester are one of six visiting teams who are yet to lose a Premier League match at West Ham’s London Stadium. They have not been defeated in four previous trips. Name the two clubs to have played more times at the stadium without being beaten?
5. Palace have lost six consecutive derbies versus Chelsea. Which Blues defender scored an own goal the last time the Eagles beat Chelsea, in 2017?
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!