Popular Tickets !
- Man City v Inter Milan Ataturk Stadium, Istanbul, Turkey
- Wrexham AFC v Manchester Utd Snapdragon Stadium, SD, USA
- Real Madrid v Manchester Utd NRG Stadium, Houston, TX
- Newcastle Utd v Brighton Red Bull Arena, NJ, USA
Knowing all too well that quite a few of our regular visitors enjoy betting on football matches, we have developed a comprehensive Soccer Statistics section, equipped with numerous useful tools that are likely to come in handy in an attempt to predict future outcomes. This way you can easily compare teams, players, view head to head records, past matches, current injuries and suspensions, and basically learn everything there is to know about teams competing in top club and international competitions.
The perfect scenario would be to become an expert in a single league competition by regularly watching all the games and only bet on matches involving the teams you know everything about, but seeing as how that is virtually mission impossible, most punters are forced to rely on statistics in an attempt to improve their winning chances.
It is not that difficult to check the league table and see where the two teams sit in the standings before placing your bet, but that is usually not enough and a more detailed research is required if you plan to make informed decisions. It is with that in mind that we have created several statistical tools designed to give you a better idea of what to expect from the match you plan to bet on.
• Head to Head - This is without a doubt the most important statistics to consider, given that head to head record between the two teams can give you a clear indication of their past meetings, trends and whether one of the sides have proved to be bogeymen for the opposition. While current form always plays a part, so does past meetings, and this is one tool you must consult before deciding whether there is value in the wager you were planning to place.
• Injuries and Suspensions - It is not always easy to find the latest team news in the build up to a match, and this is why we have made sure to include current injuries and suspensions in our Statistics section. Simply choose a league and click on Injuries & Suspensions and you will see the list of players who are expected to miss the next Gameweek. Then take some time to estimate how important the absentees are for their respective sides and you will be in a good position to predict which side is likely to emerge victorious.
• Home & Away Form - The league table standings that do not show home and away form may be deceiving, and you should definitely consider how the teams perform on home soil and on the road before making any decisions. By consulting the Home & Away Form statistical tool, you can find extra value in bets that others might not consider and thus make another important step towards turning a profit. There are quite a few teams in top European leagues that impress at home, while others are pretty disappointing on the travels, and you could win some nice payouts simply by backing the trends to continue.
• Top Scorers, Assists & Disciplinary - Sports betting enthusiasts nowadays enjoy betting on alternative markets such as top goalscorer, first/last goalscorer, number of yellow/red cards in a match, and with that in mind, this particular statistics can definitely come in handy. You can quickly view league top goalscorers and assist makers, and not only back them to continue the fine form, but also notice that they will be sorely missed by their respective teams if their names are on the Injuries & Suspensions list.