Friday, February 20, 2026

Fabrizio Romano brings the latest on Ruben Neves to Man Utd transfer

Fabrizio Romano has revealed the latest update on the future of Ruben Neves, who is on the radar of Manchester United, with his current club, Al-Hilal, open to selling him in the January transfer window.

Neves is out of contract at Al-Hilal at the end of the season, and the Saudi Pro League club would be willing to selling him for a fee instead of losing him on a free transfer next summer.

Romano said on his YouTube channel: “I wanted to clarify a couple of things, the first one about Ruben Neves, as I saw many of you asking me about what I said the other day here on the channel.

“Let me be clear, I didn’t post anything on Ruben Neves on my social media, because there is no news on Ruben Neves in terms of negotiations, in terms of bids, in terms of talks.

“What Manchester United did is to be in touch with the agent who also represents Ruben Neves.

“But Man United didn’t start a real negotiation with Ruben Neves, with Al-Hilal to sign the player. So at this stage, nothing is moving.

“They spoke about several players, not just Ruben Neves, several opportunities, something like ideas, opportunities, talents.

“Ruben Neves is represented by one of the most powerful agents in football. So that’s something absolutely normal, but nothing has really changed so far.”

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Jamie Jones


Jamie Jones is an experienced football journalist who has been working in the industry for years. Jamie watches all the major leagues in Europe, especially the Premier League and La Liga.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This field is required *

Join the conversation!

or Register

Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

Become a Writer
More More
Top