Saturday, September 23, 2017

Chelsea weighing up bid for Moses

Chelsea are preparing a £7.5 million bid for Wigan winger Victor Moses, that’s according to the Daily Mail.

Chairman of the Latics Dave Whelan had said that it would take £10 million to lure their star man away from the DW Stadium, however the Champions League winners are hoping to sign him for a lower figure.

Roberto Di Matteo seems keen on signing the attacking midfielder even though it a position where he has a number of options in.

Eden Hazard, Oscar and Marko Marin have all already made the move to Stamford Bridge this summer.

The 21-year-old has just one year left on his current deal at Wigan and manager Roberto Martinez will be wary that he could walk out of the club for nothing in a year’s time.

That said though, they are likely to still hold out for the transfer fee that they want, something which the Blues seem reluctant to offer.

Moses was fantastic for Wigan last year as he helped them avoid relegation in the English Premier League. Now though, he may feel as though it is time to take his career to the next step.

Should he make the move then the Nigerian international be involved in a big competition for places in the starting eleven.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Joe Rooney


SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

2 Comments on "Chelsea weighing up bid for Moses"

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshockunamusedcooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsadexclamationquestionideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
john
Guest

Chelsea doesn’t need moses, if Di Matteo would have the guts to let kakuta play, and give him some confidence.

sub ziro
Guest

Moses is a fantastic player,chelsea will need him replace drogba

wpDiscuz
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

  • Football_888sport betting
Become a Writer
More More
Top