Manchester United winger Nani has refused to rule out leaving Old Trafford in the January transfer window.
The 25-year-old has started just five of his side’s 12 games so far this season with the arrival of Shinji Kagawa and the emergence of Tom Cleverley providing added competition for midfield places.
Nani has been targeted by AC Milan in a proposed 12-million-pound move, but the Portuguese winger insisted his future remains up in the air.
“Only God knows what awaits me,” he told The Sun in response to speculation regarding a January exit.
Nani has not started a game for United since the club’s home 3-2 defeat to Tottenham on September 29, and feels injuries and poor match fitness are not behind his restricted exposure.
“I am in perfect condition – I am physically good and feeling confident,” he said.
‘I am the same Nani as always.”
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!