Monday, August 21, 2017

Wolfsburg out of race for AC Milan´s Suso

SoccerNews in Bundesliga 24 Jul 2017

32 Views

Wolfsburg have pulled out of the race to sign AC Milan playmaker Suso, the club’s sporting director has confirmed.

The Bundesliga side have been linked with a bid for the 23-year-old in recent weeks as they look to bolster an attack that scored just 34 league goals last season.

However, Olaf Rebbe has said that any potential deal for Suso is dead in the water, telling Kicker: “It’s true, the subject is off the table.”

It is reported in Germany that Suso’s wage demands have played a part in scuppering a move.

The former Liverpool man has also been linked with Tottenham and clubs in the Russian Premier League, with his place in the Milan side under threat following their significant activity in the transfer market.

Suso himself insisted last month that he has already rejected the offer of Champions League football to stay at San Siro.

“I’ve had three offers from clubs in the Champions League, but I want to stay here,” he said.

 

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

SoccerNews

Soccernews.com is news blog for soccer with comprehensive coverage of all the major leagues in Europe, as well as MLS in the United States. In addition we offer breaking news for transfers and transfer rumors, ticket sales, betting tips and offers, match previews, and in-depth editorials.

You can follow us on Facebook: Facebook.com/soccernews.com or Twitter: @soccernewsfeed.

SHARE OR COMMENT ON THIS ARTICLE

WE RECOMMEND

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
 
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshockunamusedcooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsadexclamationquestionideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
wpDiscuz
Live Scores

advertisement

Betting Guide Advertisement

advertisement

  • Football_888sport betting
Become a Writer
More More
Top