Arsenal’s interest in Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Mykhaylo Mudryk is well known, having pursued him in the last transfer window.
The 22-year-old Ukraine winger has scored 10 goals in 18 appearances for Shakhtar this term, enhancing his value.
Mudryk has also had interest from Sevilla and Chelsea, with the Gunners having reportedly previously made two bids for his services.
TOP STORY – GUNNERS CLOSE IN ON AGREEMENT FOR MUDRYK DEAL
Arsenal have tabled a fresh third bid worth €70m (£62m) plus add-ons for key target Mykhaylo Mudryk of Shakhtar Donetsk, claims Fabrizio Romano.
Talks are ongoing with no breakthrough but the two parties are getting closer to agreement, while Mudryk posted a praying emoji on Instagram in a sign he wants to make the move.
The Daily Express claims that the two clubs have come to an agreement on the fee, with negotiations entering the “final stage”.
EXCL: Arsenal new official proposal for Mykhaylo Mudryk is close to €70m fee plus add-ons, submitted tonight as revealed earlier. #AFC
Negotiations ongoing with Shakhtar Donetsk to discuss on the add-ons package.
No issues on personal terms, Mudryk wants the move. pic.twitter.com/AOaMEnV4Ub
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) January 12, 2023
– Al Hilal, rivals of Cristiano Ronaldo’s new Saudi Arabian club Al Nassr, are plotting a €275m move for World Cup winner Lionel Messi from Paris Saint-Germain, reports Mundo Deportivo. The Sun has reported Messi’s father Jorge has been spotted in Saudi Arabia too.
– Arsenal are also again interested in Juventus forward Dusan Vlahovic, reports La Repubblica. According to the report, the Serbian is valued at €110m (£97.7m).
– Sport claims that Newcastle United have tabled an offer for Barcelona’s Dutch forward Memphis Depay.
– PSG are set to offer Milan Skriniar a €12m-a-year contract, provided he agrees to leave Inter on a free transfer, reports La Repubblica. Skriniar’s Inter deal concludes at the end of this season.
– AS reports that PSG have accepted a bid for Wolves for 30-year-old Spanish midfielder Pablo Sarabia.
– Besiktas are turning to Wolves’ forward Raul Jimenez to replace Manchester United-bound Wout Weghorst, according to Fotospor.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!