Erling Haaland is the hottest property in football right now.
It is expected that Haaland will leave Borussia Dortmund at the end of this season although that is not confirmed.
The 21-year-old Norwegian forward is being chased by several big clubs.
TOP STORY – HAALAND SET TO DECIDE ON CLUB FUTURE
AS claims that Haaland is set to make a definitive call on his future as several top clubs circle for his signature.
Borussia Dortmund are set to meet with Haaland’s representatives next week to discuss his plans according to Marca.
Haaland is being pursued by Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, Chelsea and Manchester City.
– Georginio Wijnaldum does not want to rejoin Newcastle this month.
– The Magpies registered their interest in re-signing the 31-yr-old from PSG.
– However, Wijnaldum is open to a loan to another PL side.
— Football Insider (@footyinsider247) January 11, 2022
– Roma head coach Jose Mourinho has reached out to Tottenham’s Tanguy Ndombele about a potential switch to Italy, claims Telefoot. Mourinho worked with Ndombele during his time at Spurs.
– Football Insider reports PSG midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum has no interest in a move to cashed-up Newcastle United having been linked with his former club.
– The Telegraph reports that Burnley’s New Zealand international forward Chris Wood will undergo a medical with Newcastle on Wednesday ahead of a move to the Magpies.
– Tottenham have contacted Jesse Lingard‘s representatives to discuss a free agency move in the off-season from Manchester United, claims Football London.
– Sevilla‘s interest in signing Manchester United’s Anthony Martial is fading given the Red Devils’ demands for the French forward, reports Marca.
– The Mail claims that Marcus Rashford and Manchester United are set to open talks before the end of the season on a new contract.
- Soccer News Like
- Be the first of your friends!